Wondering what time Super Bowl 2014 starts on Sunday, February 2 and how can you watch game live online? You are not alone. Millions of NFL fans are searching Google for game day information as they prepare to watch the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks play at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey.
Kickoff time for Super Bowl XLVIII is 6:25 p.m. ET on Sunday, but expect plenty of pre-game hype all weekend on TV, radio and social media sites including Twitter and Facebook.
2014 Super Bowl Cheerleaders heat up chilly MetLife Stadium
How to watch the 2014 Super Bowl free online: Free online streaming of the Broncos vs. Seahawks game will be available on your computer or tablet on FoxSports.com or via the FOXSportsGo mobile app.
If you have a subscription (paid) to NFL Redzone, watch the game live streaming online or on your mobile device.
If you miss the game, get a full game replay of Super Bowl XLVII on NFL Game Rewind for $20.Get theFREE NFL Game Rewind app for Windows, Android, or iPad.
2014 Super Bowl Sunday pizza deals: Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, more
Listen Live on the Radio: Listen to all of the game day action on Sirius XM radio (Channel 88) or via NFL Audiopass for $9.99. Get a free 30-day subscription to Sirius XM Radio here. The game will also be broadcast on the radio on the Westwood One Dial Global Sports network.
Watch top five 2014 Doritos Super Bowl commercials: Who will win $1 million?
Twitter: Keep up with the game on Twitter.
- Follow the Denver Broncos here and the Seattle Seahawks.
- Follow the Official Super Bowl XLVII Twitter account
- Follow the NFL here
More Game Day Posts
- Best 2014 Super Bowl Sunday pizza deals: Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, more
- Best Super Bowl party recipes online: Wings, chili, dips, pizza & desserts
- 2014 Super Bowl Cheerleaders heat up chilly MetLife Stadium
- Best Super Bowl desserts: Death by Chocolate, Snickers Brownies, S’mores Bars
- 2014 Budweiser Super Bowl ‘Puppy Love’ ad tugs at your heartstrings
- Bruno Mars featured in Hyundai Genesis Super Bowl commercial
- 2014 Super Bowl ‘Finger Cleaner’ ad too provocative to air on FOX TV
- 2014 Volkswagen Super Bowl Commercial: “Wings”