Traveling on airplanes, walking around and seeing the sights, just getting around in winter are all things bound to make for irritated, dry, old looking eyes. What to do? This is simply not the time for light little gels. You want something rich and soothing . . . Fleur’s Eye Contour Expert Youth Eye Cream with Gold Peptides to the rescue! Fleur’s is billed as “Floral skincare with artistic expression.” It’s a luxurious line from France. I was very happy to be hosted to experience it.
This is what they say about it:
An expert formula designed to preserve the beauty of the eyes. Wrinkles are smoothed and the eyes sparkle. Smooths out lines and wrinkles around the corners of the eyes. Brightens the eyes for a visibly younger appearance. Gives the eyes a smooth, refreshed appearance.
Designed to protect skin’s stem cells, Lifting Floral Bouquet is made from four rare flowers, formulated to act in synergy to firm the skin by stimulating improving elasticity and softening wrinkles. These powerful ingredients work to target all eye contour concerns: wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. With a beautiful fragrance of rose, white lily and cedar, this eye cream embraces the soft, silky textures of flowers and delicately melts into the skin.
Key ingredients (also include):
- Edelweiss Stem Cells — also known as “Lion’s Foot,” rare plant with star-shaped blossoms, grows at high altitudes. Antioxidant properties, as it has developed defensive mechanisms to survive in extreme environments. Use of stem cells concentrated into active components to preserve the skin’s youthfulness.
- Indula — Mediterranean plant with yellow flowers, secretes a resin to protect itself from UV radiation. Acts as an antioxidant and maintains skin integrity, promoting suppleness and elasticity.
- Spilanthes Acmella Buds — African flower also used as a condiment (peppery flavor). Provides an instant smoothing effect, and long-term firming effect.
- Passion Flower Oil — spectacularly scented flower. Improves skin elasticity and moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Gold Peptides — precisely targets certain skin cells. Optimizes collagen production for firmer, smoother skin.
- Samphire Oil — provides an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effect, stimulates cellular renewal.
- Sea Lily — reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Shea Butter — moisturizing, softening and renewing.
This is what I say about it:
I didn’t know what to expect . . . was this a glittery cream? No! It’s rich and balmy. It comes with a little scoop applicator, to keep the cream in the jar clean. It’s rich and balmy. Using it both day and night repairs eye skin damage very quickly. This makes your appearance younger — and makes eye makeup much easier to apply.
Just think about the holidays: the last few days of Hannukah, Kwanza, Christmas, Yule, etc. Gold is a perfect gift and this is a price (approx. $62) that works!
If you like reading my travel adventures, please click on the “subscribe” button above. You’ll get future articles in your inbox for FREE! Also, if you like foodie stories, I have over 1,800 HERE, so poke around and “find something tasty”™