Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux may never walk down the aisle. Jennifer seems to have gotten into a regular routine of putting her wedding on hold. On Nov. 17, NZ City and Real Time Gossips joined the many other media outlets reporting that Jennifer Aniston’s already postponed wedding has been postponed yet again.
Jennifer’s Excuse This Time Around
Jennifer and Justin were supposed to get married this past September, was reportedly very excited about planning her wedding, even getting her friends involved. But now all that has changed. Other concerns have taken center stage, and Jennifer is trotting out yet another excuse for putting her wedding to Justin on hold.
This time around Jennifer’s excuse is that she wants to focus on her career.
Jennifer’s Long List of Excuses from the Past
This by no means the first time Jenner has put her wedding plans on the back burner for something else. It seems that she’s in no hurry to marry Justin Theroux and has come up with excuse after excuse, since their engagement in August 2012 including the ones below:
- Didn’t want her wedding to clash with Angelina Jolie’s alleged wedding date See . Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Almost Marry on the Same Holiday?
- Couldn’t agree with Justin on what type of wedding to have – large or small
- Trying to make it her wedding to Justin very different from her first wedding with Brad Pitt
- Became too overwhelmed trying to plan a 3-day wedding extravaganza See Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding Plans with Justin Theroux are Out of Control
- Changed her mind in favor of something more intimate and low key
- Needed to complete a film she was working on
- Couldn’t agree on exactly where to have their wedding
- Rumored to be trying to outdo the kind of wedding Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had allegedly planned See Angelina Jolie’s Wedding -Jennifer Aniston’s Engagement: The Rivalry Starts Anew
- Renovations on Jennifer’s house would not be completed in time to have the wedding there as they’d originally planned.
- Disagreements with Justin on whether to live on the East Coast or the West after getting married
- Postponed the date to keep Justin from feeling rushed
- Hectic work schedules
At some point Jennifer is bound to run out of excuses for not walking down the aisle. In fact, the way things have been going, it will probably be a miracle if these two ever get married at all.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
For more articles about Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, or other celebrities, visit www.RuthsCelebrityGossip.com, and www.CelebrityInfidelity.com.
*** © copyright 2013 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a journalist, author, columnist, speaker and member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) specializing in celebrity and lifestyle topics. She writes a Celebrity Infidelity column, and is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity scandals, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity/ relationship issues in the news. Ruth also does cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals, as well as other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com