The Iron Bowl 2013 is here, as No.1 Alabama and fourth-ranked Auburn face off for the first time in a free live stream NCAA football game on CBS. According to a Nov. 30 SBN report, tonight’s winner clinches berth in this year’s SEC Championship Game on Dec. 7, 2013 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
Jordan-Hare Stadium in Lee County, Ala., will be the site for this intrastate showdown between the (11-0) Alabama Crimson Tide and the (10-1) Auburn Tigers.
Opening kickoff is scheduled for 3:35 p.m. EST (2:35 p.m. CST/1:35 p.m. MST/12:35 p.m. PST) live on CBS following regional 12 p.m. EST NCAA football action.
Courtesy of CBS-Sports, the Iron Bowl 2013 between Alabama and Auburn will be streaming live free of charge online.
The live streaming feed gets underway at 3 p.m. EST and it will go on interrupted past game time. Visit CBSSports.com for program information and availability, or simply click here to watch the free live stream.
In spite of all the hype and upset talks, NCAA football 2013 oddsmakers are sticking with the top-ranked Alabama to prevail in this intraconference matchup of Top 5 teams.
According to Las Vegas ATS experts, -11 points favor the back-to-back defending champs versus the Tigers [+11] tonight, while the OVER/UNDER mounts to 56 points.
Finally, NCAA football betting lines for this Iron Bowl 2013 list Nick Saban’s Tide at -400 ML, compared to Gus Malzahn’s Tigers, whose odds of an upset are calculated at +320 ML straight up.
Alabama-Auburn Consensus Prior to CBS Game Time
- Alabama Spread: 46 percent.
- Auburn Spread: 54 percent.
- OVER: 59 percent.
- UNDER: 41 percent.
Trends Prior to Free Iron Bowl 2013 Live Stream
- OVER is 4-0 in Bama’s last 4 games after scoring more than 40 points in its previous game.
- Bama is 3-0-1 ATS versus teams with winning records.
- Bama is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games after scoring more than 40 points in its previous game.
- AU is 7-0 ATS in its last 7 games following a straight-up win.
- AU is 8-0 ATS in its last 8 games overall.
- AU is 6-0 ATS in its last 6 conference games.
Crimson Tide vs. Tigers Extra Point
- OVER is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings in Auburn.
- Favorite is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
Don’t miss your chance to witness the Iron Bowl 2013 between the (1) Alabama Crimson Tide and (4) Auburn Tigers. Tune to the nationwide broadcast on CBS at the aforementioned NCAA football game time, or watch the CBSSports free live stream feed on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.