It’s the most wonderful time of the year and the Hair and Nails Examiner has once again scoured the Web for the best nail art for the 2013 holiday season, perfect nail fashion for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s Eve.
Hanukkah may have commenced, but there is still time to get in on the nail art fun, and the slideshow depicts nail fashion from the intricate to the most basic to celebrate the holidays with the hottest current nail trends.
The following list of holiday nail art, in no particular order, coordinates with the attached slideshow. Some link to the source and others have a nail fashion tutorial to complete your favorite nail fashion for Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- From what the Hair and Nails Examiner could uncover, the first set of nails decorated in a Christmas hodgepodge originated from LittleCactusFlower.Tumblr.com.
- The Instagram account of City of Pretty showcased the gold nails with red tips perfect for Christmas or New Year’s Eve and can be completed with the holiday nail art kits from RCM, detailed below.
- The black and silver designs are also ideal nail art for New Year’s Eve and originated from Entwine Couture on Facebook.
- I love the simple detail of the Hanukkah candles from Wacky Laki, who provides a holiday nail art tutorial.
- RockNPolish.blogspot is the spot for the blue glitter nails, perfect for Hanukkah, with a variety of other nail polish shades for the holidays.
- Loveitsomuch.com simply alternates green and red nails for those who want to coordinate with the Christmas deco.
- The two sets of snowflake nails hail from NailThatAccent.com and the website provides a snowflake tutorial for holiday nails all winter long.
- The basic pink with blinged-out tips are the set to have for New Year’s Eve as seen on Pinterest, and can also be created from the gems and jewels kit from RCM’s at-home gel manicure system.
- Noonz_alb’s Instagram account featured these hand-painted blue and white ombre snowflakes, which are difficult to do on one’s own hands, so take the pic to a pro for a great holiday mani.
- The Star of David holiday nail fashion, another set of sparkling Hanukkah nail art, was crafted from BellezzaBee.com.
- Stylesatlife.com (not in the slideshow, but the main photo of the article) was the go-to site for blinged-out Christmas tree nails, which again, can be fashioned using the kits from Red Carpet Manicure, a favorite of the Hair and Nails Examiner.
Red Carpet Manicure recently launched “A Touch of Bling” holiday duo collection of six packs (located in the slideshow), which contain one new limited edition holiday shade and one existing RCM shade, just in time for all of your holiday nail art needs.
Additionally, located on the packaging, is a QR code in which you can scan and find a holiday nail art tutorial using the two colors that are perfect for your own nail art obsession or to be used as gifts for friends, co-workers and family members.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA warptown.com.
For more Hair & Nails information from the author, click subscribe or follow Deirdre on Twitter, like her on Facebook, read her blog or email her any comments or questions to DeirdreAHaggerty@gmail.com.