The office work environment can be a stressful place. These commitments with your coworkers can foster healthy work relationships so excellent service can be delivered. Respect and responsibility are big components that make this list effective. If this code of conduct becomes a mindset adopted by everyone, productivity and job satisfaction will increase.
I will talk with you promptly in a respectful way if I perceive a problem between us.
I will encourage teamwork by not engaging in bickering, backstabbing, and blaming, but I will practice respect, commitment, and cooperation.
When holding a conversation with teammates, I will make sure what I am saying is kind, necessary, and true.
Think before you speak
- I will not complain about you to another team member. If you complain to me about another team member I will ask you to speak to them.
- I will be committed to finding solutions to problems rather than complaining.
Treat everyone the same
- I will build and maintain a relationship based on trust, and treat all members of this team with equality.
- I will accept you as you are today, forgiving past problems and ask you to do the same with me.
Commend your coworkers
- I will commend you for a job well done in providing quality patient care.
- I will have a positive attitude and will work to build a healthy relationship with every member of the team.
Difficulties lead to success
I will remember that neither of us is perfect, and that human errors are opportunities, not for shame or guilt but for forgiveness and growth.
Mistakes are opportunities for revision. Re-visioning leads to success.
I know it is important for me to have good attendance because my presence allows my co-workers to provide excellent service.
I will arrange someone to cover my responsibilities when I am unavailable, or I will provide a date for when I will return to the workplace.