Birchbox has had quite the busy week! In fact, the brand has been so busy that The Makeup Examiner had to write her very first “week in review” about Birchbox in order to cover all of the happenings at the brand. From the Nov. 22 announcement of Cyber Monday Deals to the launch of the Limited-Edition Holiday Box, read on for all of the holiday happenings at Birchbox.
Wednesday, Nov. 20 brought the rocking announcement that “Parks & Recreation” actress and style star Rashida Jones has created a curated shop of her favorite beauty picks! Rashida’s Holiday Wish List went live on Wednesday, giving Birchbox customers access to her must-have products and top favorites for gifting.
Rashida is adventurous with both her style and beauty on the red carpet, and now shoppers can get an inside look at what she’s been eyeing at Birchbox. Rashida’s picks run the beauty gamut, from the Caudalie Divine Indulgence Set to an Eyeko Mascara and Eyeliner Duo and the Twistband Specialty 12 Pack Tower. Rashida fell instantly in love with another one of her wish list picks — Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt, but who hasn’t fallen in love with this lacquer? Check out Rashida Jones’ Holiday Wish List on Birchbox.
Thursday, Nov. 21 brought two major holiday announcements! The brand launched its Limited Edition: Precious Metals Holiday Box and announced a partnership with fashion label Rebecca Taylor to design an exclusive pouch! The Limited Edition: Precious Metals box is dedicated to all that glitters and is stocked with luxe-meets-modern finds.
Precious Metals Holiday Box inclusions:
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eye Shadow Palette – No. 1
- Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Necklace
- essie encrusted treasures in hors d’oeuvres
- Frends Ella Earbuds
- Folli Follie Heart4Heart Cosmetic Case in Gold
- Kusmi Tea Paris Rose Green Tea Loose Leaf Tin
- Kusmi Tea Paris Tea Infuser
The Limited Edition: Precious Metals Box ($120) is currently available exclusively on Birchbox. The Rebecca Taylor Pouch features a sharp leopard print canvas that is perfect for storing all beauty essentials and can double as a chic clutch. The Pouch will be available Dec. 2.
Rounding out the week of fun was the Friday, Nov. 22 announcement of Birchbox Cyber Monday Offers! This year, Birchbox is offering a few exclusive offers to its customers and a new shopping experience.
Birchbox Cyber Monday Deals:
- Birchbox Mobile – The Birchbox Shop has launched in the brand’s mobile app and first-time mobile app purchasers can use code MOBILE20 to get 20% off mobile app purchases
- Birchbox and Rebecca Taylor – Birchbox customers, who spend $55 on full-size products, can get the Rebecca Taylor Pouch for free by using code REBECCAGIFT and an exclusive 25% off shopping offer that comes inside each pouch
- Birchbox Points Offer – Earn extra points on Cyber Monday (Dec. 2) – check out the chart in the slideshow
Remember lovelies — Ugly is not a physical flaw, but is of one’s character … choose beautiful!
This author writes other columns. To view other topics from this author, visit the author’s page. ©2013 Yvonne P. Mazzulo, a.k.a., The Makeup Examiner. All rights reserved. Connect with Yvonne P. Mazzulo on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.