The much anticipated 2013 Apple Black Friday deals are a top search for those hoping to score a deal on a new iPad, iPhone 5S, MacBook Pro or iPod touch for the holidays.
The official Apple store Black Friday ad hasn’t surfaced yet, but there are far better deals on these popular tech products at major retailers like Target, Walmart and Best Buy. See the best deals below.
If you won’t shop anywhere but the Apple store, it’s likely that you’ll find some deals on November 28, but it’s almost certain they won’t be as good as the big box stores.
Last year, Apple offered $41 off the iPad with with Retina display. Not a bad deal, but stores like Target and Walmart are both offering free $100 gift cards with purchase on any iPad in stock, both online and in-store this year.
Best Buy is offering $150 off any model of the MacBook Air in addition to some other money-saving deals.
Apple hasn’t leaked any information about their sale yet and probably won’t until the last-minute. Take a look at the deals below and you might be convinced that shopping outside of the Apple store is once again a good idea.
Walmart will feature two Apple deals that are worth checking out.
- iPad Mini for $299 with a free $100 Walmart gift card. This deal runs from 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. on November 28.
- Get an iPhone 5C for $45 with a free $75 Walmart gift card (with activation) or an iPhone 5S $189 with a free $75 Walmart gift card (with activation). This deal starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, November 29.
See the Walmart Black Friday ad here.
Holiday shoppers can get these Apple offers starting on Thanksgiving (November 28) at 8 p.m. both in stores and on-line. Save an additional five percent with the Target Red Card. If you don’t have one, apply here on Target.com for either a debit card (attached to your checking account) or credit card.
- Free $100 Target gift card with purchase of any iPad (including iPad Air)
- Free $75 Target gift card with iPad Mini ($299)
- Apple TV – $89
- iPod Touch 16 GB 5th Generation $229 with free $50 Target gift card
- iPhone 5s 16GB $179 with free $30 gift card with 2-year activation (Verizon or AT&T)
- iPhone 5s 16GB $198 with free $30 gift card with 2-year activation (Sprint)
- iTunes giftcard multipack for $50 (reg. $60)
See the entire 2013 Target Black Friday ad here.
Best Buy has several Apple deals going on right now that are available online, including discounts on the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.
If you want to wait until Black Friday, here are the offers you may want to take a look at:
- Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16G for $299
- Apple-AirPort Extreme – $20 off Apple TV – $15 off
- iTunes $100 gift cards – $84.99
- iPhone 5C – $48 (with activation)
- $150 off all models of the MacBook Air
- $150 off all MacBook Pro laptops
- $50 off iPod touch 32 GB
- $200 off the iMac
See the Best Buy Black Friday ad here.
- 2013 Walmart Black Friday ad features three sets of doorbuster deals
- Amazon Lightening Deals Oct. 25: Fisher-Price toy deals are worth a look
- 2013 Target Black Friday doorbusters: 50″ HDTV $229, iPad deals, Nook Tablet $79
- Free $50 Amazon credit with Xbox 360 holiday bundle purchase
- 2013 Best Buy Black Friday doorbuster deals: Kindle Fire, 55″ HDTV, ASUS laptop
- 2013 GameStop Black Friday ad: Doorbuster deals for video gamers
- Walmart pre Black Friday deals: JVC 42-in TV, HP laptop bundle, VTech toys